Join us on Saturday March 25 from 10am-12pm for the first workday of the season. We’ll survey the changes that have gone on over the past few months and clean up trash that’s come ashore during the winter. Bring neighbors, friends, and family.
Meet in the first parking lot, close to the entrance of the Nature Area and look for the banner.
Remember to prepare for the weather and terrain: there is no shade in the hilly, uneven dunes area, so wear sturdy shoes and bring a hat, sunscreen, and water. Tools, training, and snacks will be provided. Contact Alison Anastasio at email@example.com for questions.
Rainbow Beach Park runs parallel to South Shore Drive from 75th-79th Streets.
- By foot, walk east from South Shore Dr. on 77th St.
- By car, you can only access the park at the southern end.
- From the north/west, follow Hwy 41 east as it splits from South Shore Drive at 79th St. Turn left into the park at Farragut.
- From the south, follow Hwy 41 north and turn right on Farragut, just before the intersection of 79th/South Shore.
- Once in the park, go past the stop sign and water filtration plant and turn right at the next opportunity, into the parking lot before the Fieldhouse.
- Go to the end of the parking lot closest to the Nature Area. Meet at the banner!
Find directions and a map here.
*Mark your calendar*